Jairos Adventures is proud to offer an unforgettable experience for nature lovers and adventure seekers with our Uganda Gorilla Tracking Safari. Located in the heart of Africa, Uganda is home to the critically endangered mountain gorilla species, and we provide an opportunity for visitors to get up close and personal with these magnificent creatures. Our expert guides will lead you through the lush forests of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to observe gorillas in their natural habitat.
Our Uganda Gorilla Tracking Safari is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness the awe-inspiring beauty of these incredible animals. With Jairos Adventures, you can rest assured that your safari will be safe, enjoyable, and environmentally responsible. We prioritize the well-being of the gorillas and their habitat, and work closely with local communities to promote sustainable tourism. Join us for an unforgettable experience that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
CHOOSE YOUR GORILLA SAFARI PACKAGE:
7 Days Rwenzori Summit Trek
If you are looking for a trek through lush jungle driven on by thought of snow capped peaks, a natural land scape with everlasting flowers, an ice climb to see the curvature of the earth as it meets the heart of Africa Rwenzori Mountain is your answer. Our 7 Days Rwenzori hiking Via the Central Circuit Trail takes you to Margherita peak 5109M.
3 Day Gorilla Mist & Batwa Experience.
This 3 day tour will start and end in Entebbe airport with gorilla tracking in Bwindi impenetrable national park located in the south western part of Uganda. 7 hours drive from Entebbe airport.This tour may as well start from and end Kigali-Rwanda, which is a closer drive to Bwindi Park.The first day will be travelling, and then tracking gorillas on the second day return to Entebbe or kampala capita city on the third day.
5-Day Gorilla tracking, glorious wildlife & lake Bunyonyi
The 5-day Gorilla tracking, glorious wildlife & lake Bunyonyi tour is a remarkable adventure that will take you through the best of Uganda’s wildlife and natural beauty. The tour is designed to offer you an immersive experience of Uganda’s diverse flora and fauna, as well as its rich cultural heritage
A Uganda gorilla safari is an unforgettable experience that offers a unique opportunity to observe endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat. Here’s what you can expect on a Uganda gorilla safari:
- Gorilla trekking: Gorilla trekking is the highlight of any Uganda gorilla safari. You will embark on a hike through the dense forest with experienced guides and trackers to locate a gorilla family. The trek can be challenging, but the reward of seeing gorillas in the wild makes it worth it.
- Mountain gorillas: Uganda is home to half of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas, and seeing these gentle giants in their natural habitat is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You will be able to observe them up close as they go about their daily lives, feeding, playing, and interacting with each other.
- Beautiful scenery: Uganda is blessed with stunning natural beauty, and the gorilla trekking takes place in some of the country’s most beautiful and remote areas. You can expect to see lush rain forests, rugged mountains, and spectacular waterfalls.
- Cultural experiences: Uganda is also known for its rich cultural heritage, and many gorilla safari tours include visits to local communities where you can learn about their traditional ways of life and customs.
- Wildlife viewing: Gorilla trekking takes place in national parks, which are home to a wide variety of other wildlife species. You may have the opportunity to see other primates such as chimpanzees, monkeys, and baboons, as well as elephants, buffaloes, and various antelopes.
- Professional guides: Gorilla trekking is a highly regulated activity, and all tours are led by experienced guides and trackers who are knowledgeable about the gorillas and their behavior. They will also ensure that you follow the necessary safety guidelines.
In summary, a Uganda gorilla safari is a unique and unforgettable experience that offers the opportunity to see one of the world’s most endangered species up close, as well as to explore the beautiful landscapes and rich culture of Uganda.